Friday, June 3, 2011

Farewell to Awkward Days!

I can't believe that I am done with Jr. High. I am glad it is done with and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't. I can't wait to go to High School where people are actually normal.

This week I didn't go to school because it was pointless.

Super Seventh Grader

Eccentric Eight Grader

Neato Ninth Grader


This week was a blast.

MONDAY






Went to summer sno to start out summer.
I have decided it actually isn't all that good....



                                                            TUESDAY


We went to the church and tied these things on quilts for Ben's eagle project.
Then I went to a 9th grade bbq and signed yearbooks.

WEDNESDAY
Had a delicious German pancakes for breakfast at Anna's house.
Then we went on a pic-a-nic

Shirt seem familiar Kathryn???


Then we went to Annas and painted our nails and watched Count of Monte Cristo.


THURSDAY
Got my new phone, Aqua Marine.
Then Emily, Anna and I went to 7 peaks!
There was no lines at all, it was great.

FRIDAY
Made my first Omelet. It was good for a first timer.

Aubree, Mom, Emily and I went to a free Mindy Gledhill concert!
She is amazing!!!
 


Our seats weren't the greatest...but they were free!

P.S. If any of you wash quilts don't set them outside to dry, they will get bird poo on them.
Just from personal experience
Thhhaats ittt folks!

2 comments:

  1. gross stop smoking in my shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha more like your awkward days are just starting. Be prepared to be shoved into the Orem High lockers by muah!

    ReplyDelete