Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Creatures of night brought to light

A heads up before my story, I am a crazy sleeper. I do weird things in my sleep, I talk, walk, do tasks etc.

So on that note, a couple nights ago I did the normal routine for going to bed. Wash my face, brush my teeth and put my retainer in. I slept really good that night, but when I woke up my retainer was out of my mouth! I was freaking out because I have had 3 retainers in my lifetime.

My room was kind of messy so I cleaned it up hoping to find it. I didn't find it anywhere. I told Kathryn that I lost it and she said to look under my bed, in my closets and in my trash. So I dug through my garbage, not there, I looked in my closets and shelves, not there. I look under my bed and lo and behold there it is in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment