Saturday, March 3, 2012

I said it's great to be an Orem High Tiger

This week orem been in a state basketball tournament. I went up Friday and we won Bountiful 44-36! It was a pretty intense game, because if we didn't win then we wouldn't make it to the finals. Side note: Orem has never won a state championship in basketball. Preeetty pathetic, I know. Today I went up and we played our little hearts out against Olympus. I screamed my lungs out, which is coming back to haunt me. Anyways, we beat Olympus 58-50!!!!

I am in love with this song. I have listened to it 1,000 times since yesterday.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel! did you cut your hair??????? It is sooooooo cute! I LOVE it! And if not, then, uh... you still look cute! luv u qt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I did! Thanks for noticing bebe gurl:):):

    ReplyDelete