Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guess who's 15?

So yesterday for my birthday I came home and cut up paper was all over my bedroom floor and "Happy Birthday" written everywherere thanks to Emily.
Then, Justin Bieber called to wish me a happy birthday it was the greatest present ever! Well maybe he really didn't call but I know he was thinking of me and was going to.
 But I did get some pretty great presents. I got the cutest cruiser ever, money and a picture of me that Becca gave me while she and Anna crashed my party and we watched Tangled and ate Sensuous Sandwich and ate delicious cake.With the money that I got and some of my own money I got a iTouch! It was pretty much the greatest birthday ever.

My birthday cards
My new baby
My second baby
It doesn't look so appetizing now but it was super good

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BIKE. I have a yellow cruiser too! looks like we can b bffz 4 lyfe 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you visit we can go crusing around orem

    ReplyDelete