Friday, January 28, 2011

Fishy fish



Well you can call me great, amazing, and wonderful  because I have saved 2 fishes lives in my life time.
Story 1: I had a fish on my shelf a while ago and the stupid fish decided jump out. At first I thought it was dead then I saw it kind of moving. I have no clue how it got out or how long it had been out.
So life saving Rachel came to the rescue got a plastic spoon and shoved the fish onto the spoon and plopped it back into the water.

Story 2: The fish below "Fred" Daniels fish got stuck in a crevasse ( say it in Carly's accent, and  you know who I'm talking too)  of the rocks below. So daring Rachel stuck her hand and moved the rocks. And the fish swam out.
So those are my life saving stories.
If you have any fish problems help call me.


Well the reason this picture is bad is because he wouldn't hold still, so sorry

3 comments: