Sunday, January 30, 2011

My life as a babysitter

                   Well I don't have job, so the only way for me to make money is to babysit.
Yeah, I know I'm almost 15 and I don't have job pathetic. Well apparently I'm good at babysitting.  People always call me to babysit. This week especially I don't know why? Monday: Falconers, Wednesday: Brintons, Friday: Brintons, Saturday: Ashtons. Yeah I pretty much don't have a life but I'm trying to save up for Disneyland, and in a year Mexico! Here are some funny pictures of Hailey and Drew.....

Hailey did my hair
all she wanted for Christmas was a hair straighter...I didn't even know what that was a 3 years old, I didn't even know what a brush was.
I did Hailey finger nails and she did mine
surprisingly she did a good job.
If I could pick my baby when I grow up this would be exactly it

Hailey smelling her arm-pit



 


1 comment:

  1. Drew es mi favorita! I bet you don't know what that means because I was in Spanish 2.

    ReplyDelete