Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just my luck

I thought after braces I was done with messing around with my teeth
Well I guess not....
I was just eating in the kitchen and my "permanent" retainer just decided to brake
whats up with that????
Well anyways right after that  I went to Trafalga and I was eating dip-n-dots and it snapped in half,
my tongue was rubbing against a pointy, sharp metal bar in my mouth for a day. I didn't realize how much you use your tongue when you talk or eat.
My tongue was bleeding all the time, so I got it fixed today I WAS SO HAPPY!







3 comments:

  1. eh, a retainer coming out, no biggie. At least you don't have a tooth missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not complaining about my perfect teeth i'm talking about my stupid dentist who can't put a retainer in right

    ReplyDelete