Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My cold day

So today I woke up and I was freezing cold. I was about to take a shower and the water was ice cold(literally)! I took like a 2 minuet shower which I think should be a world record. After I turned into a Popsicle in the shower I looked at the thermostat it read 69 degrees in our house. That's so cold I don't know what mom and dad are thinking. After I got ready for school I step outside to go to the bus stop and became an instantly became an ice cube. McKenzie looked on her phone and it was 3 degrees outside. Then at school the building was freezing so I was cold all day.
                     
Wed
Partly Cloudy
18°F | 7°F
        Tonight       
        Mostly Clear
       Lo: 3°F

1 comment:

  1. If I would have walked outside with wet hair, it would turn into one big icicle.

    ReplyDelete