Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Emily and I went to Target to look for Jared's late birthday present today. Guess who we saw there?
                               The one and only, MINDY GLEDHILL!
Emily and I looked at each other and said, "Mindy Gledhill?"
She turned around and we said, "We love you, and we just went to your concert."
Mindy: "which one?"
Rachel: " The Valentine one."
Emily: " I love your Sum of All Grace CD and we listen to your CD's all the time."
Mindy: "Really all the time?"
Us: "Yep"
THE END
Then we walked away and I looked at Emily and her face was tomato red and mine was too. We probably looked like we just died.

Then we were going up to the cash register and I saw Stephanie Nielsen looking at jewelry, the one with the famous blog. If you have never looked at it you should! http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ It was so crazy. I guess Target is the place to be.

By the way if you didn't know, today is suppose to be the end of the world. If it is, I'm fine I just met Mindy Gledhill in person, what else do I need to do on earth?

1 comment:

  1. i love mindy glendhill.
    i love stephanies blog.
    one time i served stephanie at brick oven.
    shes a great lady.

    ReplyDelete